We specialize in nationwide services with extended services in the South Florida area for:
Analog Phone Lines
• Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) Lines
• Long Distance Calling
• Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Connect
• International Calling
• T1/Fiber Channels
• Voice Only Primary Rate Interface (PRI)
• Cable Channels
• Auto Attendant
• PBX (Onsite Phone System)
• VoIP (Hosted Phone System)
• Mobile Services (Integrated w/Phone System)
Hosted Services (VoIP)
Request a Call
Our NetVoice Solutions telecommunication specialists assess your existing communications infrastructure as well as your customer needs before designing a Phone and VoIP solution that is perfect for your environment.
Our strategy is optimized for seamless media streaming based on your business, and you select from plan options that meet your satisfaction. We enhance your productivity with quality Phone and VoIP solutions.
• Clear and Concise Business Communication
• Consistent Service Monitoring
• Enterprise High Definition Voice
• IP Phone Sets and Telephony Through Leading Partners
• Optimized Streaming
• Reliable Backup Options
• Scalable Options For Business Growth Or Reduction
• Seamless Connectivity for Customers, Partners, and Suppliers
• Support for Computers, Mobile Devices, Phones, and New Technologies
• Traditional Calling Features
• VoIP Recording Tools, Handsets, and Hosted PBX
• VoIP Consulting and Education Services
To help with your business upgrade or consolidation, we purchase old phone and network systems along with office furniture.
We deliver Phone and VoIP connectivity solutions that guarantee optimum quality and efficiency for the way you do business, and we provide the education needed for your success.
With our 24/7/365 coverage for your phone and VoIP technology, our specialists will ensure you are clearly connected to the world.
NetVoice Solutions has Phone and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions that are suited to every business scenario.
Whether you and your staff are working from a home or office or logging in remotely from the road, we provide high quality, state-of-the-art equipment and connectivity for clear, concise communication.
Terms & Conditions
For more information on VOIP, click here.